Superintendent’s Staff Communications Council
The Superintendent’s Staff Communication Council will work on the following objectives:
- Objective 2.1c: Enhance internal communications to build employee trust and morale by informing employees of District planning, decisions, improvement efforts and celebrations.
- Objective 2.2a: Provide parents, staff and other stakeholders opportunities to participate in District decision-making processes.
- Objective 2.2b: Provide parents opportunities for education and collaboration.
- This group does not have any meetings scheduled for 2020-21.
- Dr. Kari Cremascoli, Chair and Superintendent
- Dr. Jayne Yudzentis, Assistant Superintendent for Personnel
- Megan Hewitt, Community Relations Coordinator
- Tara Fulton, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Brad Linko, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Kristen Steiner, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Sue Anderson, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Pat Szczurek, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Cheryl Lyons, Elementary Classroom Teacher
- Mary Loversky, Elementary Librarian
- Emily Honn, Instructional Assistant/DGESP
- Angie Rybarczyk, Custodian/DGCMA
- Jason Suchy, Custodian/DGCMA
- Jackelyn Cadard, Preschool Coordinator