Learn about District 58's winter weather procedures, including information on e-learning days.
District 58 is hiring several full-time, part-time and flexible jobs. Good pay and benefits!
District 58's facility referendum passed with approximately 68% support.
District 58 created photo galleries for each school, depicting areas that would likely be addressed with referendum funding.
We Envision. We Seek. We Believe.
I want to…
- Learn about the District 58 Referendum
- Register my child for the 2022-23 school year
- View School Supply Lists
- View the Back-to-School Toolkit
- View 2022-23 calendar (web)
- View 2022-23 calendar (PDF)
- Make a Tech Help Desk ticket
- View School Board meetings
- Login to PowerSchool
- Learn about District 58's digital student resources
- Access Safe2Help and crisis resources
District 58 invites students in grades 1-6 to participate in the Science Fair this winter!
The Nov. 30 Communicate 58 newsletter features information on report cards, Science Fair, community partnerships and more.
The District 58 Board of Education held a Curriculum Workshop on Monday, Nov. 21, 2022 at Downers Grove Village Hall.
The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Curriculum Workshop on Monday, Nov. 21, 2022 at 7 p.m. at Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington Ave.
Focusing on Learning
Connecting the Community
Securing our Future
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.