Applications are now being accepted.
Click here for more information to Apply to be a Substitute
The above link includes steps to apply, required paperwork and paperwork drop off appointments.
Important Substitute Information:
- Absence Management (AESOP) – Login to view job specific details.
- Absence Management QuickStart Guide – More information and training videos
- Approximate Substitute hours:
- Full day: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Half day: 8 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. or 11:56 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Substitute Pay Rate Information:
- Payroll Dates 22-23 SY – includes Work Period Covered for each pay period: If there are any problems and discrepancies, call Accounts Payable at 630-719-5854.
Employee Access for Substitutes -Click this link to login
Create an account
Use the email that is associated with your Frontline applications
Reach out to Personnel at 630-719-5800, if you need assistance
Find Communities - Downers Grove District 58 or it will return you to the login screen
Click on Retiree Access, complete the necessary verification information & you will have access to your paychecks and W-2 information. Substitute access is always under the Retiree Access category.
- For specific information about how to become a licensed substitute teacher contact the DuPage County Regional Office of Education (DuPage ROE): DuPage ROE Licensure Information or call 630-407-5800.