District 58’s E-flyer Program helps us “go green” by permitting approved non-profit organizations to post flyers online instead of making and distributing thousands of paper copies. This saves everyone time, cost and work! As a courtesy, District 58 emails community e-flyers to parents and staff twice per month — on the first and third Monday — during the school year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, however, we have halted separate communications on e-flyers, because there are many fewer than in the past, and also to focus more on school operations. E-flyers are also posted on this webpage. Families without Internet and email access may contact 630-719-5805 to request paper flyers.
Interested in submitting an e-flyer? During the 2020-21 school year, e-flyers should be submitted directly through the District 58 website. Click here to submit an e-flyer.
- District 200 hosts drive-thru Pop-Up Market on Nov. 19 at Navistar
- Health Department offers free drive-thru flu vaccination clinic for adults on Nov. 18 and Nov. 20
- Catholic Charities will hold Mobile Food Pantry at Benet Academy on Dec. 7
- Glenbard Parent Series host several upcoming virtual programs
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church will provie free carryout Thanksgiving meals for individuals in need
- DuPage Children's Museum Exhibits on the Go
- Indian Boundary YMCA programs
- Ornaments needed for DG holiday tree
- How to Have Critical Conversations With Your Teen presentation
- Road Runners Free Soccer Clinic
- Rotary Halloween Window Decorating
- Little Mustangs and Pinto’s Playgroup Offering Virtual Play Academy