We Envision. We Seek. We Believe.
Schedule starting April 7, 2021:
- A.M. Kindergarten: 8:20-10:50 a.m.
- P.M. Kindergarten: 12-2:30 p.m.
- Grades 1-6: 8:20 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Schedule During a Regular (Non-COVID) School Year:
- Grade 1-6 and OKEEP: 8:15 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Monday); 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday);
- AM-Only Kindergarten: 8:15-11:20 a.m.
School Office Contacts
Principal: Melissa Sawisch
Assistant Principal: Elynn Cunningham
Secretary: Diane Glowicki
Part-Time Secretary: Samantha Dulles
The District 58 Board of Education held a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, June 14, 2021 at O’Neill Middle School.
District 58 will complete a variety of critical facility projects this summer.
Welcome to District 58, Manager of Business Services Sonali Patil, Kingsley Assistant Principal/Curriculum Coordinator Eleni Gajewski, and Herrick Assistant Principal Samantha Inglima!
The Reading Games is dependent on volunteers to continue; please email the Planning Committee to serve!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.