September is National Preparedness Month. District 58’s top priority is the safety of our students, staff and visitors. Here is some information on how District 58 prepares for, communicates and responds to emergencies, as well as preparation tips for families:
- Part 1: How does District 58 prepare for school emergencies?
- Part 2: How can families prepare for school emergencies?
- Part 3: How does District 58 communicate emergency information?
- Part 4: How does District 58 respond to emergencies?
Other Resources and Reminders:
- Want to receive text messages from District 58? Text YES to 68453.
- Need to update your contact information? Please contact your school office!
- Visit FEMA’s Preparedness webpage for more resources.