Please click your child’s school to access bus routes. Please note: routes are not listed in numerical order; please scroll through your school’s PDF until you find your route.
Have a question about District 58 bus routes? Please view our Bus FAQs webpage.
Families may also access their child’s specific bus stop information on PowerSchool. If you signed up for general education bus service and your bus stop is either missing or inaccurate on PowerSchool, please do two things:
- Look at your school’s bus routes and determine the closest stop to your house. Your child should use that stop and will be allowed on the bus.
- Please email or call your school office and let them know. We will be working with the bus company to update PowerSchool student accounts with the correct bus route and stop.
Need help finding bus stop information on PowerSchool? Please follow these instructions:
- Log on to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. (Need to create an account? Click here.)
- Click on “Forms” in the left navigation column.
- Click on “Bus Route Information” and view your child’s bus route information.
Please see the screenshots below for assistance accessing your child’s bus route.
If your child’s bus stop does not look correct or is missing, please contact your child’s school.