Thank you for your interest in District 58’s e-flyer program! Please read the e-flyer submission guidelines below. If your e-flyer qualifies, please click the button below to submit.
Pursuant to administrative regulation 5143, e-flyer submissions must:
- originate from a non-profit organization located in a town that serves District 58 students (Downers Grove, Darien, Lisle, Lombard, Oak Brook, Westmont and Woodridge), or it must originate from a federal, state or county non-profit organization that provides education-related programming. The only for-profit organizations that may contribute an e-flyer are those promoting a specific school or district activity, such as school photos.
- directly benefit District 58 students.
- prominently feature the sponsoring organization’s name.
In addition, e-flyer submissions may not:
- promote commercial gain nor directly solicit funds from students or parents.
- discriminate on any unlawful basis.
- seek to proselytize.
- disrupt the educational process.
- violate the rights and privacy of others .
- infringe on a copyright.
- be obscene, vulgar or indecent.
- pertain to any political matter, except as part of the curriculum.
Approved organizations may submit one flyer per month for posting. District 58 normally publishes e-flyers on the first and third Monday of the month during the school year, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and fewer e-flyers, this practice may change E-flyer submissions are due on the second and last Thursday of the month. Please fill out the below form to submit an e-flyer. Organizations will be notified whether their flyer has been approved for posting on our e-flyer page.
Please note: Information from our teachers, principals, PTAs, administration and Education Foundation may still be sent home in paper form as well as being posted online.