Distinguished Service Awards
Do you know a District 58 employee who goes above and beyond? Please consider nominating that individual for a Distinguished Service Award! The Education Foundation of Downers Grove District 58 annually hosts the free Distinguished Service Awards program to recognize the remarkable contributions of District 58 employees. View DSA frequently asked questions and the DSA nomination form below.
Any District 58 staff member, parent, student or community member may nominate a District 58 employee for a Distinguished Service Award. The nominee should be an individual who:
- Consistently performs above and beyond the scope of job duties
- Positively affects children in a significant manner
- Has a sustained dedication to the education of children
- Cares about the child as a whole person
- Has earned the respect of his/her peers and superiors
- Serves as a good role model to other district employees
Nominees must work at least 20 hours per week. They must have worked at least one full school year at District 58.
DSA Chair Mia Churma
c/o Administrative Service Center
1860 63rd St.
Downers Grove, IL 60516
If you choose to mail your application, please send it early to ensure its timely arrival. Late nominations will not be considered.
The Foundation will virtually announce this year's DSA winners on Thursday, May 6.
Learn more information about the Education Foundation at www.58foundation.net.