Dear Sixth Grade Parents and Guardians,
Herrick and O’Neill middle schools look forward to meeting incoming families for the 2022-23 school year! As a first step, we invite you to attend Sixth Grade Parent/Guardian Night at your child’s future school. (If your child attends a northside elementary school, you have already received this information via the school newsletter, but we wanted to send this reminder message in case you missed it!)
Sixth Grade Parent/Guardian Night Schedule:
- Herrick Middle School: Wednesday, May 4 from 6-7:30 pm.
- O’Neill Middle School: Thursday, May 12 from 6-7:30 p.m.
After each meeting concludes, the meeting’s presentation will be posted to the school’s respective website. While we highly encourage parents/guardians to attend this meeting, if you cannot make it, please review the presentation at your convenience and contact the school if you have any questions.
School Contact Information:
- Herrick: Phone: 630-719-5810, Website: www.dg58.org/he
- O’Neill: Phone: 630-719-5815, Website: www.dg58.org/on
In addition to Sixth Grade Parent/Guardian Night, both middle schools offer sixth grade transition activities for students. Please click the links below to learn more about these activities.
- Click here to view Herrick’s sixth grade transition activities.
- Click here to view O’Neill’s sixth grade transition activities.
Thank you for your time, and we hope to meet many of you at the Sixth Grade Parent/Guardian Night next month!