The below reflects the school schedule during a typical, non-COVID school year.
- AM Preschool: 8:50-11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday
- PM Preschool: 12:30-3:10 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Kindergarten: 8:15-11:20 a.m., Monday through Friday
- Grades 1-6 and Kindergarten with OKEEP: 8:15 a.m.-2 p.m. on Monday and 8:15 a.m.-3 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday
- Grades 7-8: 8:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. on Monday and 8:30 a.m.-3:17 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday. Early Bird classes (band, choir and orchestra) will take place from 7:45-8:25 a.m. Monday-Friday.
View the 2021-21 calendar.
Connect with District 58
- View District 58’s Communication Guide to learn how, where and when to receive information. It is critical that District 58 have accurate contact information for all parents and guardians. If your contact information changes, please contact your child’s school.
- 2020-21 Milk/Bag Lunch Application – Elementary schools except Henry Puffer (Spanish version)
- 2020-21 Lunch Application – Herrick, O’Neill and Henry Puffer (Spanish version)
- If you have children in both elementary and middle school only one application is necessary for all students. The completed forms may be returned to the child’s school or mailed to: Katie Hannigan, Manager of Business Services, Downers Grove District 58, 1860 63rd Street, Downers Grove, IL 60516.
Student Registration, Fees, Payments
- Registration Information
- Kindergarten Information
- 2021-22 Student Fees
- Fee Waiver Application 2021-22
- E-Pay – Use E-pay to pay for preschool tuition and summer school fees.
- PushCoin – Use Pushcoin to pay student fees and middle school lunch accounts
- Note: Middle school students may purchase lunch in the cafeteria using cash, or by showing their student ID cards, which will be linked to the individual student’s PushCoin wallet. To add funds to your student wallet/lunch account, click on the link above, and access your account or create an account. Once your account is created you can add your student by clicking Users and Add User. From there follow the directions on how to add a student.
- Student accounts can also be funded by sending cash or a check made out to District 58 to be deposited at the register.
View information related to immunizations, health examinations, sports physicals and health resources.
Student Accident Insurance Information: Parents may enroll for this optional insurance online at www.k12specialmarkets.com. This website includes detailed information regarding coverages, benefits, premiums and claim forms. Parents will have the option to directly enroll their child using a credit or debit card, or they may print out an enrollment form and mail it with a check or money order.
Before and After School Care
Champions Program: Your right-at-school alternative to child care. For more information or to register, visit www.discoverchampions.com. All District 58 elementary schools offer before and after school care via the Champions program.
Several other area childcare providers offer before-and-after-school pickup and drop-off services. Please contact your child’s elementary school for details.