Scroll down to view the Green Apple photo gallery!
Congratulations to the 36 District 58 staff members who earned 42 Green Apple Awards this past holiday season! These awards raised approximately $1,500 in donations for the Education Foundation of Downers Grove District 58.
The Education Foundation invites community members to make a Green Apple donation to the Foundation in honor of an exceptional staff member. Every Green Apple Award recipient received a Green Apple certificate with a personal message from the donor, and they are celebrated on the District’s social media pages.
Congratulations to our Holiday 2022 Green Apple Award recipients!
- Ashley Honn, Henry Puffer
- Colleen Sullivan, Whittier
- Jennifer Schulte, Henry Puffer
- Sara Felker, Whittier
- Julie Batkiewicz, Henry Puffer
- Sabrina Breault, Pierce Downer
- Sarah Brost, O’Neill
- Emily Weist, Belle Aire
- Gina Desimone, Herrick
- Gianna Smith, El Sierra
- Louise Modine, Whittier
- Marissa Remus, Fairmount
- Elizabeth Zawadzki, Hillcrest (2 Green Apples!)
- Valerie McKinley, Indian Trail
- Katie Main, Fairmount
- Kathleen Mahay, Herrick
- Jennifer Conyac, Lester
- Tara Fulton, Belle Aire (2 Green Apples!)
- Heidi Carlson, Henry Puffer
- Carrie Edwards, Henry Puffer
- Jon Belonio, Fairmount/Hillcrest/Whittier (5 Green Apples!)
- Rachel Bush, Kingsley
- Karen Kroll, Fairmount
- Theresa Farrell, Belle Aire/ Henry Puffer/ Herrick/ Pierce Downer
- Taylor Carroll, Indian Trail
- Shelby Vandermeulen, Indian Trail
- Dana Howell, El Sierra
- Michele Doose, Pierce Downer
- Ann Brinkman, Henry Puffer/ Highland/ Hillcrest/ Kingsley
- Dana (Mazian) Hietpas, El Sierra
- David Zambrano, Hillcrest
- Tracy deBuhr, Pierce Downer
- Jessica Atkins, Herrick
- Jill Henry, Herrick
- Jennifer Hodkowski, Whittier
- Jennifer Tartaglione, Herrick
Congratulations! Plus, so far in 2023, community members have made six additional Green Apple Award donations in honor of five staff members. Our winter 2023 Green Apple Awards will be delivered and celebrated on the District's Facebook page and in a future issue of Communicate 58!
The Foundation's Green Apple program is open year-round. Click here to honor a special District 58 staff member with a Green Apple Award!