Please learn more about District 58's referendum and facility planning by viewing the District's related communications:
1. Annual Report: In August 2022, District 58 published its Annual Report and included a four-page section highlighting District 58's 2022 referendum, facility planning and finances. Please view pages 8-11 of the 2022 District 58 Annual Report to learn more. (Click here to view the Annual Report in PDF format.)
2. Mailers: In February and March, District 58 sent all District 58 registered voters three mailers with information regarding our facility needs and a potential proposal to address these needs.
- View the Board of Education letter. (Mailer 1)
- View February 2022 facility flyer. (Mailer 1)
- View the Facilities Newsletter (Mailer 2)
- View March 2022 facility flyer. (Mailer 3)
Please note: as shared on the Tax Impact page, in winter 2022, District 58 projected that the proposal's tax impact would be 0.23 cents. Given the uniqueness of the current bond market, in August 2022 District 58 recalculated the property tax impact and updated its projection to 0.25. The new projection would increase District 58’s property tax rate from $1.98 to $2.23 (0.25). The documents linked above were published in winter 2022 and reflect the projected 0.23 cent tax increase.
3. Meetings: District 58 hosted four Facility Community Information Meetings in March 2022. The meeting format was Tour - Presentation - Q&A.