Board Preview: Jan. 8, 2024 Regular Meeting
The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, Jan. 8, 2024, at 7 p.m. at Downers Grove Village Hall. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via the Village of Downers Grove’s YouTube page. After the meeting has concluded, the Village will process the video and send it to District 58 to be posted on the District’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A Hillcrest School presentation
- A spotlight and update on the work of the Gifted Committee
- A report on the Dec. 19 Policy Committee
- A report on the Dec. 20 Legislative Committee
- A report on the Dec. 18 District Leadership Team
- A recommendation to approve on first reading, policy updates as recommended by the Illinois Association of School Board’s PRESS Issue 113
- A monthly report on SASED
- A recommendation to accept the fiscal year 2023 audit report
- A recommendation to approve 2024-25 school fees
- A recommendation to declare no longer needed equipment as surplus in order to sell the equipment
- A recommendation to award bids for Referendum Construction Bid Group #2 related to Phase I elementary school construction
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics on the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.