The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, Dec. 11, 2023, at 7 p.m. at Downers Grove Village Hall. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via the Village of Downers Grove’s YouTube page. After the meeting has concluded, the Village will process the video and send it to District 58 to be posted on the District’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A Pierce Downer School presentation
- A spotlight on SASED’s partnership with District 58: Working Together to Support Students, Staff and Families
- A report on the Dec. 8 Financial Advisory Committee
- A discussion and recommendation for approval of bids, called Bid Group #2, related to the middle schools' referendum construction
- A recommendation to approve school calendars for 2024-25 and 2025-26
- A recommendation to approve a resolution to authorize participating in social media litigation along with other school districts
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing email@example.com.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics on the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.