The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Curriculum Workshop on Monday, Oct. 23, 2023 at 7 p.m. at the Downers Grove Village Hall. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via District 58’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A report on the draft 2023-28 Strategic Plan
- Review of year-end ECRA student academic data for the 2022-23 school year
- Overview of School Improvement (SIP) Plans
- Information regarding the upcoming Illinois School Report Card and summative designations
- An update on the District’s Curricular Committees: ELA, Writing, Gifted, MTSS, Dual Language, Curriculum Council, PBSST, Differentiation and Assessment, District Equity and Leadership Team
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.