The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, Nov. 14, 2022 at 7 p.m. at Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington Ave. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via the Village of Downers Grove’s YouTube page. After the meeting has concluded, the Village will process the video and send it to District 58 to be posted on the District’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- An Indian Trail presentation
- A spotlight on the 2022 Illinois School Report Card for District 58
- A recommendation to adopt a 2022 American Education Week resolution
- A recommendation to adopt a resolution to issue up to $179 million in general obligation school bonds for the purpose of altering, repairing and equipping school buildings, providing for the levy of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal and interest on said bonds, and authorizing the sale of said bonds to the purchaser thereof.
- A recommendation to adopt a resolution to issue up to $3 million in taxable general obligation limited tax refunding bonds, for the purpose of refunding certain outstanding bonds, providing for the levy of a direct annual tax to pay the principal and interest on said bonds, and authorizing the sale of said bonds to the purchaser thereof.
- A recommendation to approve a construction management contract with Bulley & Andrews, as presented in the Board agenda.
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing email@example.com.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.