The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, Sept. 12, 2022 at 7 p.m. in the Professional Development Center at O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via District 58’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A Hillcrest School presentation
- A public hearing on the 2022-23 budget
- A recommendation to approve the 2022-23 budget
- A spotlight on District 58 enrollment
- A recommendation to approve a list of construction management firms
- A recommendation to approve the extension of the superintendent’s contract to 2027
- A recommendation to approve the purchase of Math 180, a math intervention program for grades 6-8
- A recommendation to designate as surplus a John Deere 445 tractor and multiple computer charging carts.
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing email@example.com.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.