The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Business Meeting on Monday, July 11, 2022 at 7 p.m. at Belle Aire School, 3935 Belle Aire Lane. The public may also view the meeting remotely, via District 58’s YouTube channel.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A curriculum discussion regarding the District’s spring assessment data action plan, key performance indicator #3 and e-learning plan.
- A recommendation to approve the Downers Grove Custodial Maintenance Association contract.
- A recommendation to complete a second reading on and approve 15 draft policies from PRESS Issue 109.
- A recommendation to complete a second reading on and delete Policy 4:182 - Temporary Rules - Face Coverings During COVID-19 Pandemic, as well as approve changes to Policy 7:190 - Student Behavior.
- A recommendation to adopt a resolution of nomination for membership on the Downers Grove Plan Commission.
- A recommendation to approve an intergovernmental lease agreement with the Village of Downers Grove, as well as adopt a resolution waiving TIF reimbursement.
- A recommendation to set the cost for a reimbursable paid lunch at $3.25 for the 2022-23 school year.
- A recommendation to approve a 3-year agreement with CDWG for 335 Cisco FLEX phone user licenses for a total cost of $63,315.
- A recommendation to approve a bid for Highland School roof repairs to A-1 Roofing Company of Elk Grove Village, IL at a cost of $48,000.
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.