The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Regular Meeting on Monday, Jan. 7, 2022 at O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St., at 7 p.m. Under Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s guidelines for Phase 5, there will no longer be a limit to the number of guests who are permitted to attend the meeting in person. Current health department guidelines require everyone who enters a District 58 facility to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
The public may also view the meeting remotely, via District 58’s YouTube page. After the meeting has concluded, the video will be posted on the District’s YouTube page.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- A flag salute by Lester students, and a Lester presentation.
- A spotlight on the Education Foundation of Downers Grove District 58.
- An update on the District 58 portrait of a graduate and key performance indicators.
- A recommendation to accept the FY2021 Audit Report.
- A recommendation to delete exhibits from the Board Policy Manual.
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing email@example.com.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.