The District 58 Board of Education will hold a Curriculum Workshop on Monday, Oct. 25, 2021 at O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St., at 7 p.m. Under Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s guidelines for Phase 5, there will no longer be a limit to the number of guests who are permitted to attend the meeting in person. Current health department guidelines require everyone who enters a school to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. Visitors who do not wear a mask will not be permitted to enter.
The public may also view the meeting remotely, via District 58’s YouTube page. After the meeting has concluded, this live stream will be saved on District 58’s YouTube channel and shared on the District 58 website.
The meeting agenda covers many topics, including:
- An overview of District curriculum committee work for 2021-22
- School improvement plans and school cycles of inquiry work
- Instructional coaching update
- Deeper dive into fall 2021 assessment data
- Key performance indicator development process outline
- District 58 school report card and equity ratings
- District equity audit timeline update
- A 30-minute extended reception of visitors, during which time the community and Board may engage in a two-way dialogue.
To view all Board meeting topics, view the agenda.
How to make a public comment during the meeting:
The Board encourages public comment from the community. There will be an opportunity for in-person visitors to make a public comment. Members of the public may communicate with the Board at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more information about these and all Board meeting topics in the Board agenda at https://go.boarddocs.com/il/dg58/Board.nsf/vpublic?open.