I want to…
- View the September 2022 Lunch Menu
- View the October 2022 Lunch Menu
- View Senator Snapshot weekly parent newsletter
- View the 2022-23 District 58 calendar
- View the daily announcements
- Read District 58 e-news articles
- Register a student
- Login to PowerSchool
- Access my PushCoin account
- See the OMS lunch menu/manage account
Tell me about…
- 2022-2023 Bus Route Informational letter
- 2022-23 Early Bird Bus Routes
- 2022-23 AM Bus Routes
- 2022-23 PM bus Routes
- 6th Grade Parent Night Presentation.
- "A Day In The Life" Video
- 6th Grade Parent Night Handouts
- School Supply Lists
- Student Handbook
- Technology Help Desk
- Daily Bell Schedule
District 58 will send home a paper packet of assessment results for students in grades K-8.
The Sept. 21 issue of Communicate 58 features school safety, committee recruitment, referendum information and more.
District 58 is recruiting new members for several of its Strategic Plan councils and Board of Education committees.
The District earned three awards from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA) and five awards from the Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (INSPRA).
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.