If you would like to register your child for the current 2021-22 school year, please visit www.dg58.org/registration to get the process started.
District 58 will open registration for the 2022-23 school year soon. We encourage new and returning families to register their child online. Information is available at www.dg58.org/registration. If you do not have access to the Internet or if you would prefer not to register online, please call our school office at 630-719-5815 to request a paper registration packet.
Any questions regarding the registration process should be directed to the O’Neill Middle School main office at 630-719-5815 between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday.
Forms to be returned to O’Neill
- Student Physical (necessary for interscholastic sports participation)
- District 58 Concussion Information Sheet
- Supply List
- PTA School Supplies Flyer. Link to order school supplies through the OMS PTA
- PE Uniform Information
- O’Neill Calendar
- Daily Bell Schedules
- Bus Information
- Sneak Preview Registration Form (incoming 7th grade students only)
- Locker Set up Night
- DuPage Co. Back to School Health Fair English Version Spanish Version