Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Every child will be given 2 hang tags with their name on them to be displayed on the rearview mirror of your car during drop off and pick up. Please face the name outward when hanging your tag/s. If you need additional tags, contact your child’s teacher.
Safe Drop Off Procedures
- Follow the circle drive and stay in the line of cars.
- Stay in your car.
- Say your goodbyes in the car and a teaching assistant will come to your vehicle.
- Your child will be walked into school by the teaching assistant.
Safe Pick Up Procedures
- Follow the circle drive and stay in the line of cars. DO NOT CUT TO THE FRONT OF LINE.
- Your child will be walked to your vehicle by a teaching assistant or teacher.
- You may get out of your car to buckle your child in his or her seat.
***CELL PHONE USE IS PROHIBITED BY LAW WHILE OPERATING A VEHICLE IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT OR SCHOOL ZONE***