Information For Parents
- Children should have comfortable clothing and be dressed to play.
- Children should have shoes that are comfortable and allow for moving, running, jumping and climbing.
- Children should have a full size backpack that allows for a folder to fit.
- Students are encouraged to bring a healthy snack to school each day in the snack bag provided by the school. However, a daily snack will also be available to our students.
- Snacks should be nut free.
- Water will be provided for students daily.
- The teacher/nurse should be made aware of special diets and/or allergies.
- If your child is going to be absent from school, please call the school office as soon as possible.
- Henry Puffer – 630-968-0294
- Indian Trail 630-719-5845
- Families are responsible for reporting student absence each day a child will be out.
- If you have questions regarding your child’s illness and when it is safe for them to return to school, please call the school nurse.
You should call your child in sick when….
- He/she has a fever of 100 degrees. Students must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- He/she has red or pink eyes.
- He/she has head lice.
- He/she has vomiting and/or diarrhea.
- He/she has a strep infection.
- He/she has a rash that covers part or all of the body. Consult a doctor before sending your child to school.
In lieu of treats, we ask that families donate a copy of your child’s favorite book or game to the classroom in order to expand our library and games center while creating a lasting memory of your child’s birthday. We invite you to label the book or game with a special message to your preschooler.